NFT BUILDING REPRESENTATIVES
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A BUILDING REPRESENTATIVE:
2. Maintain a current bulletin board
3. Plan regular meetings in building
4. Building Reps are responsible for:
* General Membership meetings
* All BR training sessions
*Being the link between the Union and it's members by dissemenating all information given to them at meetings to NFT members at their schools
5. It is the responsibility of the BRs to notify the Federation
of any changes: name, address, home phone, loss of
family member, etc...for all building members
BR INCENTIVE PLAN
Attend all meetings (BR/General Membership) from September-December to receive a check for $75 at the Holiday meeting.
Attend all meetings (BR/General Membership) from January-June to receive a check for $100 at the end-of-the-year meeting.
If you are interested in becoming a BR or know someone who would be a good BR please contact our office at (757) 623-1246.